Would I regret later on if I did not...

Scotas

:-) Hi

I've got 86 wc, 180~k left till 87.

Cutting willow in south of rimmington now.

There's shop near by, should i maximize the speed and sell the willows or should I fm?

FM52 right now :/

I would go for the Fm xp, i think it would be better in the long run

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Well it personally i would sacrifice the speed to burn the logs. I would rather have the two 99's than the speed of one and a small gp gain.

Working on the calculations on tip.it's calculators you have to cut 136,921 willows to reach 99. With that same number of logs you will get to lvl 98 firemaking (12,446,550). If you just sell the logs at the general store you would make 547,684gp (4each, how much they are worth i think).

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."

Well it personally i would sacrifice the speed to burn the logs. I would rather have the two 99's than the speed of one and a small gp gain.

Working on the calculations on tip.it's calculators you have to cut 136,921 willows to reach 99. With that same number of logs you will get to lvl 98 firemaking (12,446,550). If you just sell the logs at the general store you would make 547,684gp (4each, how much they are worth i think).

Thank you a lot, there should be some kind of reputation button to add to certain people :-)

THanks for calculations, It's not really about the money, it's about my lazyness but you convinced me that I should burn these logs =]

It's a bit odd how i can almost get same level from 86 and 52 :)