Cooking 83-99 How Long?

Spartan116

Like i remember when i almost nolifed and just all day cooked i cooked at day something like 10k or more fish, if you cook in this way sharks - 210 Cooking Xp per each, just count it:

10k x 210 = 2100000 (2,1M cooking exp per day), i think you get enought fast your cooking up to 99lvl, but is nothing new cooking, thieving or fletching is one from fastest to lvlup skills ;)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Thanks i will have like 10 spare days to reach that.

So it should be no problem then, good luck with your own goals.

Thanks, i had already long time ago cooking 99 - if i cooked sharks in this way, but i cooked in this way trouts and salmons which i fished in shilo training fishing :) then when i got with trouts and salmons cooking 94, I decided to not train specially cooking more, because i not burn sharks with gloves already and it enought, my combat anyway is still low then training it i will need food and cooking that food anyway i get 99 cooking, is just my point of view about me..

I suggest to cook something like 7k-10k maybye 11k of fish in day, but believe me - more then 9k fish at day is nightmare (in days when i done this i feel like Zombie after that :( ), allways when i skilling make runescape in small window and in extra zone of screen running some TV Series or movies to watch to not get crazy from it :)

Best place for it is burthope, where people get Thieving cape because bank is near everburning fire, i used Catcherby but burthope is better, just at catcherby i traded some things when cooked, is good to to make some breaks, for example clue making or tears of gutix to not get so borred.. really cooking is enought passive thing and you can do some other things in same time...

I wish good luck with that :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track