Convert Favor to Trading Sticks - Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup

I have 100% favor for the Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup game, but whenever I try to talk to a villager (who is holding sticks in their hand), nothing I ask can get them to get me trading sticks.

Andrew Lam

You have to talk to specific villagers:

Fanellaman: West of the village, by the boat.

Gabooty: Inside the fences. He's the shopkeeper, but trading sticks are the currency - coins are no good to him.

Jagbakoba: South of the village, near the 2 fires and the lonely hut. He's the hunter.

Kareday: In between the hut of Trufitus and the western one, north of the opening in the fence.

Layleen: Follow directions to Sharimika, then continue west across another bridge.

Mama Buffeta: Follow directions to Sharimika, then go down the ladder in Sharimika's hut. She also tells you about cooking the spiders.

Murcaily: Minigame starting point, east of Trufitus. Guards the gate to the exotic woods area.

Rionasta: North of Timfraku's hut. Charges 10 trading sticks to bank items for you.

Safta Doc: The most northern hut with the anvil is his house. He can also make fancy machetes, but at ruinous prices (Gabooty sells them cheaper).

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !