December 2007s/Janurary 2008s Updates - The Effect On RWIT

Mark_560

Do you know that you are basically saying this:

I would rather give up, Staking, Pking, Lending out items to friends, then to ocasionally see a player who got rich by RWTing

Do you understand that there are people who play runescape differently then you?

For example, i played mainly for pking and staking, cause the thrill of winning (or losing) items in a short period time felt good, but now jagex introduced BH and the Staking limit, this thrill is gone.

For example, take the removal of the wilderness, the only Single PVP in RS besides the duel arena. I could live with that, as long as jagex made a good replacement for it? BUT NO! What did they do, they made Bounty Hunter. Bounty Hunter is a MultiPVP area where the chance of you winning versus 5 others is practically zero. The only way to stay alive in that place is to have a team.

Another example, jagex has put a limit on the amount of money you can stake.

Ok, i could live with that, IF they made a good replacement for it? BUT NO! What did they do, they made Duel Arena Tournaments, a great idea, but POORLY implemented.

First of all, you can win in a 1:64 Ratio, sounds nice to me, with tournament fee's ranging from 500gold upto 1M! Well, not exactly, as soon as the duel arena tournaments came out, i played them alot, but once you get a high rank (fee's above 100k) there are basically no people,

And once you get at the top, those promised 1M tournaments are never even played! Why? Because there arent enough registrants.

That is all i wanted to say.

record.jpeg