P2P Guide to Fire Crafting

Kahote

GUIDE ON RUNECRAFTING FIRE RUNES USING CASTLE WARS AND DUEL RINGS

by Puwre (Kahote)

This is not some crazy unknown tip, rather it is to help people who do not know much about quick leveling methods in the runecrafting skill. Please do not flame or steal the guide. This is for learning purposes.

Requirements

14 runecrafting (to make fire runes)

Fire talisman OR Fire tiara

Lots of rune essence (1k or more)

Lots of dueling rings (10 or more) OR Glory Amulets

Using glory Amulets

If you use glory amulets instead of dueling rings, you will have to recharge them (possible to do all of them at same time) at the heroes guild. Go downstairs and to the end, there is a fountain. Just teleport from the Al Kharid Dueling Arena to the Edgeville Bank instead of going to Castle Wars, as shown below.

No, in fact it would actually cost less. When a glory ammy runs out of charges, you can recharge it for free at the heros guild. Although it may be considered "wasted time", I would rather used 1 minute to recharge all my glorys than buy twice the dueling rings I need.

In addition, once you're done using the glorys, you can sell them back. If you sell back for more, you make a little profit. So basically you're getting free banking.

Why rune essence?

This is because pure essence is only necessary for higher level runes. It is not very efficient to pay four times the price in order to make the same amount of runes as you would make using pure essence. If you use pure essence, you are losing a lot of money.

Recommendations

Boots of lightness (Temple of Ikov quest)

Spotted Cape (40 hunting) OR Spottier Cape (66 hunting)

Penance gloves (40 defense and from Barbarian Assault Mini game)

Pouches (check Runecrafting guide for level for pouches)

Using pouches

If you use pouches, make sure that when you bank at castle wars, you deposit all the fire runes, withdraw rune essence, close the bank. Click to fill all your pouches and then withdraw until all the pouches are filled and the inventory is full of rune essence.

When you get to the altar, click it, and then empty all the pouches and click the altar again.

Rinse and repeat.

What your gear should look like

GUIDEequip.jpg

Instructions

Try to start in castle wars, by the bank chest. Withdraw a full inventory of rune essence and teleport to ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅAl Kharid Duel Arena.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

"You're pro or you are a noob....

puwre.gif

...that's life." - Athene

Thanks for the technical tip! I'll add that in and add you to a new credits section! :D

Any other tips you can give me that are more related to making better guides?

Since this is just a 'nooby' tip for now, I'd like to improve my overall guide-writing so that I can make much better guides that will actually count toward something!

Thanks! And editing...

puwre.gif

Change the title to "Guide to Fire Crafting", more people will view this guide.

Great guide, also add you can glory to edgeville to bank also.

Thanks for the advice! I'll change the title right now.

And about your technical suggestion, good idea. Except, wouldn't it cost much more than having dueling rings?

puwre.gif

Thanks for the advice! I'll change the title right now.

And about your technical suggestion, good idea. Except, wouldn't it cost much more than having dueling rings?

No, in fact it would actually cost less. When a glory ammy runs out of charges, you can recharge it for free at the heros guild. Although it may be considered "wasted time", I would rather used 1 minute to recharge all my glorys than buy twice the dueling rings I need.

In addition, once you're done using the glorys, you can sell them back. If you sell back for more, you make a little profit. So basically you're getting free banking.