Ancient Pages

joker202

I got a few questions bout them too.

How many are there in total?

Also, I heard of people killing lower leveled things than Miths and Brutal greens. What is it that they are killing for these pages and is there a guide on getting them? (i think they were like dead barbarians)

----

Sorry if I "hi-jacked" your thread but why make a new one about the same topic :-k

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I think Mith dragons are the only ones that drop ancient pages and chewed bones, others drop mangled bones and no ancient pages, if you complete the book Otto gives you, I'm not sure :S maybe a little event and nothing happening.

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

I got a few questions bout them too.

How many are there in total?

Also, I heard of people killing lower leveled things than Miths and Brutal greens. What is it that they are killing for these pages and is there a guide on getting them? (i think they were like dead barbarians)

----

Sorry if I "hi-jacked" your thread but why make a new one about the same topic :-k

All of the relevant info' is here :) http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=6988

Harrington.gif

I think Mith dragons are the only ones that drop ancient pages and chewed bones, others drop mangled bones and no ancient pages, if you complete the book Otto gives you, I'm not sure :S maybe a little event and nothing happening.

EDIT.

TY Harr

Apparently, my signature was to big.