Staking question

Elfenlyte

Hi, I am F2P (not sure if this matters, though).

I have a question about staking in the Dueling Arena (it's now open for F2P).

Now... with the new trade (3k limit) exchange limit... I was wondering if it's possible to make any money in the Dueling Arena.

Example; I want to fight someone. I stake 1M and they stake 1M. And I win. Will I get to take their 1M or will I not be able to because of the 3K exchange limit? I know it's not possible for me to stake 1M while they stake a rune scimmy (because there is more than a 3k difference between the two)... but what about the example I mentioned?

Thank you!

The stake can only be 3k. Unlike in trades, the balance does not have to be within 3k but within a total of 3k. There is not a way of making money like old fashion staking. At least me and my staker have not found one. The only way to receive a significant amount is with tournaments which is obviously members only.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

The stake can only be 3k. Unlike in trades, the balance does not have to be within 3k but within a total of 3k. There is not a way of making money like old fashion staking. At least me and my staker have not found one. The only way to receive a significant amount is with tournaments which is obviously members only.

And a waste of time. Cause obviously if a level 126 shows up whos gonna win. The tournaments are stupid. Staking the best part of the game is gone.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items