tank or pure?!?

cozzer35

my pure is lvl 33 atm wiht 40 att and 37 str

i was wonderign to keep it pure and have a maximum lvl of 54 for bountey hunter for the low pit or to get def up and becom lvl 90-100 for max lvl of medium pit. but im nto sure if i make pure it will be a hybrid but with tank i want to make it a based like range based melee based watever, can some1, any1 plz give me advice on which is best for decent amount of income and which would be easiest to build, and if any1 has any suggestions could u plz try and give me a stats and f2p gear guide for that build thx..

Hm...

I guess alot of pures and / or mains go Tank / Rune Pure now. So, what you need to do is get high Attack (70+), mid Strength (50+), high Defence (70+) and like 80 Magic. (43 / 45 Pray is optional)

Why? Because with the High Attack, you will hit them more. You want to hit atleast 10 - 11, that's why 50 Strength. The Defence levels are for your own protection :-w And the Magic level, well, at level 80 or so you can Bind in full Rune so they don't run away. Another option is 43 Pray, or 45, so you're sure you'll Bind them.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Hm...

I guess alot of pures and / or mains go Tank / Rune Pure now. So, what you need to do is get high Attack (70+), mid Strength (50+), high Defence (70+) and like 80 Magic. (43 / 45 Pray is optional)

Why? Because with the High Attack, you will hit them more. You want to hit atleast 10 - 11, that's why 50 Strength. The Defence levels are for your own protection :-w And the Magic level, well, at level 80 or so you can Bind in full Rune so they don't run away. Another option is 43 Pray, or 45, so you're sure you'll Bind them.

One thing you need to know is that staker stats does not work in bh. What you need to do is keeping a high attack(optional, in the low lvl crater its usually pures, 40 attack is good enough) and strength, you can hit high and thus making you get kills, even if you're in a huge clan, if you hit higher than others you're at an advantage for getting more kills. 40 attack, 1 defence, as high as possible strength for 50-54 cmb will do imo.

And why would you need like 70 defence? Soloing bh = fails tbh. You want to fight with a clan, and defence doesnt really help in killing any faster.

And about your 80 mage thing, I have 80 mage myself, and from my experience, unless my opponent is wearing rune/addy ect. I cannot bind them while I'm on rune or dhide. Since I see you're a strength pure, 31 strength is the max, unless you want protection prayers.

I'm too poor to afford a sig.