Screen Troubles - Problem Solved, Lock Please

nine naked men

I have a problem with my PC Screen.

It's split into two small screens, both surrounded by black space. One has my normal screen, where I can still do stuff, but it's kind of small, the other is blue and says 'No S-Video input signal'.

I think I know how it got like that, but I'm not sure how I did it or how to get back to normal view.

I turned my PC on, and off in white letters flashed across occasionally. I must have pressed a button at the wrong time, because then it said 'PBP Signal' or something and switched to this screen.

I tried to put up a screenshot, but it just shows my screen normally.

P.S I'm using Vista, if that helps.

EDIT: Damnit, now it's swapping randomly between a normal screen, the split screen I mentioned earlier and a normal screen with the blue screen as a square in the corner. T.T

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It's split into two small screens, both surrounded by black space. One has my normal screen, where I can still do stuff, but it's kind of small, the other is blue and says 'No S-Video input signal'.

I think I know how it got like that, but I'm not sure how I did it or how to get back to normal view.

I turned my PC on, and off in white letters flashed across occasionally. I must have pressed a button at the wrong time, because then it said 'PBP Signal' or something and switched to this screen.

EDIT: Damnit, now it's swapping randomly between a normal screen, the split screen I mentioned earlier and a normal screen with the blue screen as a square in the corner. T.T

Sounds like your monitor has an option somewhere to display both S-Video and VGA/DVI inputs simultaneously. The fix for this will probably be ON your monitor not within the system, turn your PC on so you have something on your screen, the monitor must have some buttons for a menu as they usually all do, have a look about in the menu using the buttons and see if you can turn it off. There might even be an "input" button you can just press a few times to fix it.

Sounds like your monitor has an option somewhere to display both S-Video and VGA/DVI inputs simultaneously. The fix for this will probably be ON your monitor not within the system, turn your PC on so you have something on your screen, the monitor must have some buttons for a menu as they usually all do, have a look about in the menu using the buttons and see if you can turn it off. There might even be an "input" button you can just press a few times to fix it.

Thank you!

I messed around with my screen buttons for a while and it's fixed.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men