A Tale Of Gielinor...

nine naked men

Hi guys, back with a new story. My other PC is in for repairs, so I can't continue my Elemental Rifts tale for a while, so I decided to start something new. This is my first RS-related story, and I hope you'll enjoy it. I've only got two character intros up so far, and a couple more may be on the way late this afternoon. I'm experimenting with a new style, where a bunch of random people converge on a single destiny, several stories entwining into one, kinda thing. Rate and C/C, please. :)

The land of Gielinor is vast and varied, climates ranging from the blisteringly-hot deserts of Kharidia to the snow-capped peaks of Trollweiss.

A land where many conflicts have taken place over the centuries, alliances made and broken, friends found and lost, blood spilt and new blood born.

This is a story of a group of people who may seem insignificant at first glance, but their decisions will affect the entire world, for better or for worse.

Captain Drezen, Trollgard,

Captain Erick Drezen flexed his fingers, feeling the fine, sharp blades swish silently through the air at his fingertips.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHold steady, men,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

a little choppy, but very good, I almost felt transported to the bar, Troll base, etc.

I had wondered why I hadn't seen you around in a while. What ever you do, don't take it to the Geek-squad, your local geek (provided you're nice to him/her) can do much better... The Geek-squad overcharges and are not as good as most techies, also, they'll make you buy stuff you don't need at extra-ordinate prices.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Yeah, I got my Uncle to take a look at it. He's a bit of an IT Wizard.

Here's the last two character intros. The story will will start in earnest next chapter. :)

Tanya Tetra, Rift Island,

Void Knightess Tanya Tetra swung her [bleep]ed mace with cold precision, relishing at the sickening crunch it made when it came into contact with the winged abominations skull.

Around her, her brothers and sisters fought and fell, spattering the dusty ground with their or their enemyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s blood.

She felt invincible, protected by her trusted comrades, and she swung her mace again, this time sending the Torcher crashing to the ground, belching fire.

She turned for a second to check on the progress of their Supreme Mage, who was casting the spell that would seal the islandÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s supernatural rifts once and for all.

He stood confidently, eyes shut, with his glowing mace held out in front of him. There was a great risk in trying to seal the rifts with their most powerful sorcerer. If they failed, and the Knight was killed, the Order of the Void Knights would lose their strongest Rift-Sealer, and it would also deal a great blow to the morale of their fighters.

This lengthy incantation that the Knight was reciting would close the gates to the other dimension for good, stopping the strange army of creatureÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s frequent assaults on the lands of Gielinor.

For this spell to work though, they must keep the Rifts open, holding back the seemingly-endless stream of monsters until the MageÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s suppression spell is complete.

He was already halfway through the incantation, so they may very well accomplish this difficult feat. Protected by five of GuthixÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s most balanced warriors, the Wizard would feel that his life was in good hands.

No luck for us grunts, though, Tanya thought, sweat streaming down her face. She turned to meet a teleporting Shifter, catching it by surprise and crushing it into the dirt like an oversized beetle.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWatch your portal, Tetra, theyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re sending Brawlers!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men