-->>Ranger Id F2P RANGE Pure���¢�¢â�¬�

Welcome.gif

[hide=Introduction]

Hi everyone and welcome to my first RS Journal. Sorry for the lack of pictures but I never thought of making a blog before so there is not any level up pictures, just stats =P. Ranger Id is my 4th account in RS and it is my one and only pure. I have never been member on this account before and I am very proud of its stats, though they are not perfect yet. I do have mains but I do not play them much anymore. I am putting all my effort into making this account now.

Ranger IdÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s was made about a year and half ago but I have only been playing on him officially for a year. There as a period of 6 months when RS stopped working on my computer all of a sudden. >_< The reason I will probably be keeping Ranger Id F2P forever is because my parents wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t pay and I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want to pay by cash through mail. The reason my parents wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t pay for RS is because the last time they payed for it on my mains I got so addicted I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t do anything else. It kind of sucks because I am dying to get the skill cape.

[/hide]

[hide=Goals]

My goals are simple: make the best F2P Pure possible. I know a lot about F2P pures and I know what their perfect stats are. Bare with me that you might not agree with the stats I am aiming for and I respect that, but they are the best in F2P IN MY OPINION. [you can disagree all you want, but try not to flame too much xD]

Stats I am getting:

50 Attack - DONE

99 Strength-Currently working on.

40 Defense - DONE

45 Prayer

99 Ranged - DONE

80 Mage - DONE

96 Hitpoints

COMBAT LEVEL: 87

Tipitcalc.jpg

As you can see from the calculator above from Tip.it, those stats are the max for 99 Ranged and 99 Strength at 87 combat. At combat level 86 I am range based and even though the calculator says I am melee based, I leveled from level 86-87 from hitpoints. Those are my final stats for Ranger Id. As for raising magic, I have no plans at the moment to raise it. I will be F2P and mage is quite useless. Some say it maybe be good for mage defense, but 80 mage is already quite high in F2P and since I will be ranging with Dragonhide, I wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get hit much anyways. After 99 strength, I am sure I will be sick of training.[/hide]

[hide=Progress]

Sorry I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have any screen shots for my ranged level up because I never thought of making a blog I am a bit too lazy to bother. I trained my ranged from 40-99 ALL AT LESSER DEMONS in F2P using mainly addy arrows. I achieved 99 ranged on January 4th, 2008. I plan on training my strength to 99 at Flesh Crawlers all the way. I will be staying there for a long time and I got friends who bring food to me so I never have to leave xD [special thanks to Magelegacy who does it for me!] She used to bring me lobsters but since the trade limit it is no longer manageable so I am using Kebabs instead. =D

I will be making screen shots and adding dates for my level ups from now on the best I can.

Kind of my starting stats training strength at Flesh Crawlers:

99ranged.jpg

84 Strength on January 12th, 2008!

84str.jpg

91 Hitpoints on January 15th, 2008!

91HP.jpg

85 Strength on January 15th, 2008!

85str.jpg[/hide]

Short blog, I am a bit lazy and tired at the moment =\ Will update. Kinda my RS journey to a perfect F2P pure.