No cheating your way into the high levels yet...

smobo

So pretty much everyone is raising summoning. So I got this brilliant plan, I would just finish off some of my achievement diaries and use those skill lamps to boost me way higher then anyone else. So I completed my easy varrock diary, went and got my 1k xp lamp, and used it on summoning, only to get the message "You can't use this on that skill, try again in a few weeks" -sigh- well i tried...

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

So pretty much everyone is raising summoning. So I got this brilliant plan, I would just finish off some of my achievement diaries and use those skill lamps to boost me way higher then anyone else. So I completed my easy varrock diary, went and got my 1k xp lamp, and used it on summoning, only to get the message "You can't use this on that skill, try again in a few weeks" -sigh- well i tried...

Jagex wont let you use any of these features or Tears of Guthix until roughly a month or so after the skill is released to be fair on players.

It happened with construction. In all honesty I'm going to be waiting a few weeks before i attempt to try the skill. In the meantime im going to work on my runecrafting while things are empty :)

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]