The Ultimate Guide To Nardah & Canifs

Glided

welcome.gif

Hello, welcome to my very first guide posted here at Tip.It! These two guides show you some of the more unappreciated places of Runescape and of course Nardah is my favorite place in RuneScape. So please enjoy this duel-guide.

Nardah

[hide=The Ultimate Guide To Nardah]Map of Nardah

nardahmap.png

As you can see, Nardah has 2 ranges, 1 hunter shop, 1 adventure shop, 1 chocolate shop, 1 fountain, 1 general store, 1 bank, 1 anvil and a carpet transportation stop. Basically, all of your needs bundled up in one small town.

Traveling To Nardah

Using The Carpets

travelnardah.png

This was takes very little time and you honestly dont need any desert robes or waterskins if your just heading to Nardah to relax. This method costs 400gp.

Teleporting

This is how I get to Nardah, although Im pretty sure you wont want to sacrifice the placing of your house. Move your house to Pollnivneach and then teleport to your house. Ride the very last carpet which is south of Pollnivneach for a total cost of 200gp. And wah-la your in Nardah!

Quests

The only quest that can be started in Nardah is Spirits of the Elid.

Requirements

-33 Magic

-37 Mining

-37 Ranging

-37 Theiving

Facts

Nardah makes the agility pyrmaid much more enjoyable for everyone. Nardah has the only bank in the Desert unless you have finished Contact!. So after youve ran to the top of the pyramid and you've ate your food and drank your waterskins, just go back to the bank and get some food. Once you have completed the Spirits of the Elid quest you can refill your waterskins at the fountain.

There is a free pair of boots in the Mayor's Abode for your feet.

Nardah is a perfect place to store your Vulture Egg's after killing some vultures. Just run North-West and bam, your in nardah.

Nardah is quiet and peaceful. There is a 0 to little chance of finding Nardah crowded with 2 or more people. I fletch and alch there all the time in the peace and quiet of Nardah.

South of Nardah are Desert goats. Desert Goats give you goat horns which is the secondary ingredient for Combat potions. Credit to: EagleVDTerror

Shops

There is a plenty full number of shops in Nardah. Ive taken some pictures of the prices and what the stores have gotten in stock.

nardahchocolate.png

nardahhunter.png

nardahadventurestore.png

nardahgeneral.png

And then there is a man by the name of Zahur. He will clean your dirty herbs for you for only 200gp a herb. Yep, so know you clean that old glimey torstol in your bank!

nardahherb.png[/hide]

Canifs

[hide=The Ultimate Guide To Canifis]Map of Canifis

canifsmap.png

As you can see there is 1 general store, 1 bank, 1 tanner, 1 taxedermist, 1 clothing shop, 1 slayer shop, and 1 meat shop. Dont worry its not a human meat shop![hopefully]

Quests

There are two quests that you can start Creature of Fenkenstrain and In Search of the Myreque.

Requirements for Creature of Fenkenstrain

Level 20 Crafting

Level 25 Thieving

Requirements for In Search of the Myreque

Level 25 Agility

Facts

If you want a task from the Slayer Master in Canifis and he gives you vampires, just go east from it and vampires galore. Easy slayer exp and only takes 10 minutes.

Tanning your hides in Canifis is faster than tanning them in Al-Kahrid. Ive timed it and it is clear as day that Canifis is much faster.

Canifis is a perfect training area. All of the level 24 citiziens will turn into a level 88 werewolf when you attack them. Using a wolfbane will still keep them as a level 24. Here is an example:

canifswerewolf.gif

Shops

Here in canifis, these people really like to shop. There is a robe store all the way to a person who will stuff a giant fish.

canifstanner.png

canifsslayer.png

canifsrobes.png

canifsmeat.png

canifsgeneral.png

And then there is a taxidermist! The taxidermist will stuff your giant fish and your Kalphite Queen Drops to mantel them in your house.

canifstaxidermist.png

Canifis Bar

canifsbar.png

The canifis bar is the biggest bar in all of RuneScape! This is a perfect spot for maging or ranging the werewolves that are lurking this town.[/hide]

Catherby

[hide=The Ultimate Guide to Catherby][coming soon][/hide]

If I am missing something or you feel the need that I need the change something please dont be afraid to ask or tell me! Comments and Critisim appreciated! :)

BLOGOFGLIDED.gif

Nice guide. The only thing that I don't like with nardah is that it can be a bit of a hassle getting there. Don't forget to mention that the fountain heals your hp - handy after pickpocketing bandits in Pollivineach. Also there are desert goats east of the bank. I reckon, that is the best place to get ground goat horns to make combat potions.

• 4 months later...