Karil....... The Biggest Dissapointment

DarkGateX

So if you add up all those pros and cons, you'll see my point.

Excuse me, but you didn't list ANY pros. All the cons you listed I just disproved. So you gave no legitimate pros or cons, how am I supposed to see any point at all except that you like complaining about stuff that, well, has no reason to be complained about.

And also, for you to be let down, you have to have high expectations for something. You don't see people bloating about "how awesome Karil's is," so why were you foolish enough to let your expectations get so high about something that you knew NOTHING about? That's called being a stupid consumer.

OR if you really don't like it, then just use black d'hide. Better yet use zammy d'hide. Or guthix d'hide. Or sara d'hide. And use a dark bow with those, just for kicks. Or use a bone crossbow as it is incredibly cheap and efficient. Or use Armadyl armor. And throw an accumalator on that. Seriously, there are SO many options for rangers that it is such a total waste of time for you to go rant because you don't like a one of them. Just one. BOOHOO go cry me a river.

:lol:

Just for people like you, who don't take time reading things throughly and start making comments without even knowing, let me say it again.

First of all, i don't see nothing wrong with getting expectations high about something you don't know anything about, example:

Let's take the Summoning Skill, you heard everybody in Rune Scape Bragging and saying how is going to be this and how is going to be that, with them not knowing a thing, personally I don't see anything bad about that, and most people won't. Personally I research everything before I buy, that I get disappointed and decide to make a rant about it don't make me a "stupid consumer". Back to Karil; the big difference in requirements suggest that it must be, in every way, better that 15k cheap Blk Dragon hide. And the bolt racks, I would call you a stupid forum poster, because you obviously don't know anything about them, they may be fast, but you cant pick up, extremely expensive (at long rates of using) and don't even match the enchanted bolts. And the armor, it simply useless, a measly higher magic bonus than Blk. Dragon hide and more expensive than D'hide.

As for the pros and cons, well if you dedicated time to read, you'll know that actually the only pro on Karil is the INSIGNIFICANT increase in mage protection, nothing more, so don;t say I didn't mention, or maybe you missed it because it is so insignificant, and that just proves my point.

P.S. And the comment on only being the one, just read all the other post.

P.S. And about the comment of "Booho go cry me a river", What are you, 12 year old??? Cuz you sure sound like one being that immature.