peoples over obsession will glaciers melting

RSBDavid

Either McCain or a democrat will get into the Whitehouse next year, all of whom accept manmade climate change.

Given this reality, I suggest that you go to a scientific climate change conference as soon as possible, because clearly your diagram drawn in Paint explains such a subtle point that some of the most intelligent scientists in the world haven't taken it into consideration. Yes, they do use climate models that take hundreds or even thousands of variables into account, which happen to predict that sea levels will rise by a metre or three, but I'm sure that the fact that it snows sometimes hasn't been included.

Report back once you've got the scientific community to scrap the last 20+ years of work, and once you've managed to convince the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change to reconsider their 90% certainty rating that climate change is manmade.

~~

Why does everyone and their dog think that they have something to add to the science of the climate change "debate"? Unless your name is Dr Such-and-such, and your PhD was in the area of climatology, just accept that the IPCC says that climate change has a 90% likelihood of being influenced by man's activities, because you have nothing of scientific worth to add.

And you report back once you have got the cooler heads coalition and all of the scientists on the oregon petition to do the same. And guy above me two things I'm glad to see a teacher who doesn't just fall in line with everyone else but says what they think but, if she is so smart why is she a teacher?

She told us a while back, that she would rather work and inform students of "actualities" then make people believe other things.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]