Atlas: Special Maps - done

Theres no correction thread for Atlas: Special Maps so just posting here :)

That's odd...maybe it got deleted somehow? I thought there WAS one! Oh well, never mind, I've made a new one and moved these two posts to it.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

i couldnt find topic for mining maps so i figured special maps was second best... in the tzhaar mining map it says and shows 4 gold rocks and 2 silver rocks... there are 3 gold rocks and 3 silver rocks th gold rock shown thats the farthest east is actually a silver rock :P

crossduke.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

• 2 months later...

some extera information fro the fairy ring map. the abbys teleport does not skull youor drain your prayer,so it is good for fighting abbysal beings to get rune bags and other drops. but good food, weapons, armour and teleoprt runes are recomended, becausethe drops of bags are infrequent, at best.

Also, in the enchanted vally, you are not attacked by an *army* of tree spirits. there is only one. if you want to fight tree spirits, for any reason, then it is usefull, because you will always get one tree spirit.

edit:sorry, i just noticed the fairy ring map post. i'll copy this to there.

A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. The other 2% have stayed straight gangster. 0% still listen to rock, but -4% of people listen to classical... wait, I'm a negative percentage..?

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.