Customer support....

shendriks

About a week ago my account got locked (I had no idea why) , and ofcourse I appealed it. After waiting 3 long days, finally I saw the words: Accepted. Well I logged in and happily played further.

Then after 2 days my account got locked again. So I sent in an appeal, exactly the same as the first one. Today after 3 days I got this:

Appeal Status: Denied

Unfortunately, your appeal has been denied.

The reason for your appeal being denied is below. Please read it carefully and, taking into account the information given to you, please submit a new appeal containing the requested information. We will then be able to review the account and take appropriate action.

Previous Passwords

We require instances of old passwords used on this account from as far back as you can remember. The password that the account was created with would be particularly helpful in proving ownership of this account.

I only ever used 1 password on my account. So I only filled in one field, and that was the first one.

Are they really a bunch of morons behind the computers at jagex custommer service, or was one guy to lazy to go check and see, that I only ever used one password on my account.

Not to speak of, that my account got locked for nothing, and an exactly the same appeal gets accepted the first time, and denied on the second time :wall:

Shendrik.png

Wow, that's pretty unlucky and sorry to here that. Um, customer support sn't what it used to be, it's usually just an automated message. Apparently, over half of JaGex staff are customer support, and if thats the case, then we're pretty much getting ripped off...

For example, JaGex keeps sending me Billing info emails despite me not being a member anymore... -.- All automation.

I would wait a couple of days and try to appeal again. The way I see it is your a little lucky, it looks like you might have gotten a legit message.

Unfortunately, your messages from JaGex are for your eyes only, so this cannot be here.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)