Slaying spiritual mages...

Crazymonster

Hey

Im getting close to 80 slayer, and was thinking about trying to go and try my luck at the mages, just to get a single or two pairs of boots :b

But since i never really been at gwd (Only been there once to check the area out :B), i don't know what to bring or wear?

So those of you who have been there a lot plese share some information (:

And then of course put in mind that i need to bring wild pies in invt ;)

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

ok I'd recommend you kill the Zamorak spiritual mages. Tip has a map of the GWD so look at that and find Zamoraks fortress( i think its called that). Anyway make sure your hp is 70+ because without it you won't be able to cross the icy river( if your hp is say 60/85 you can't cross, it doesn't take your hp to 1 or anything, you just need 70).

When your in the Zamorak area run to the entrance to the generals room. That's were your going to be killing them. Remember to wear a Zamorak item so they don't auto attack you, maybe a Sara item to because when you first enter the GWD Zammy and Sara monsters are fighting, Zammy is like top right.

You need to wear prosylete( sp?) armour because your going to be praying mage the whole time. So basically wear the best prayer boosting gear you can. Bring a pure set( sup att and str) obviously and quite a few prayer pots. That's basically it. :thumbsup:

Hope you get a few D boots.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

ok I'd recommend you kill the Zamorak spiritual mages. Tip has a map of the GWD so look at that and find Zamoraks fortress( i think its called that). Anyway make sure your hp is 70+ because without it you won't be able to cross the icy river( if your hp is say 60/85 you can't cross, it doesn't take your hp to 1 or anything, you just need 70).

When your in the Zamorak area run to the entrance to the generals room. That's were your going to be killing them. Remember to wear a Zamorak item so they don't auto attack you, maybe a Sara item to because when you first enter the GWD Zammy and Sara monsters are fighting, Zammy is like top right.

You need to wear prosylete( sp?) armour because your going to be praying mage the whole time. So basically wear the best prayer boosting gear you can. Bring a pure set( sup att and str) obviously and quite a few prayer pots. That's basically it. :thumbsup:

Hope you get a few D boots.

Thank you very much =)

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]