where should i take this p2p pure

sinojones

lvl ur Str up to 99 and pray to 25, you will be at 71 cb, and u can lvl mage to 99 and range to 99 and you won't get a single combat level so do those as high as u want, I suggest becoming an ancient dagger bher with the following stats:

99 Str - Hit hard

99 Mage - Ice Blitz ftw?

99 Att - Be able to hit

80 Def -(As high as you can go, makes it harder to get killed too, plus the only thing else you could get cb off of is prayer [assuming u don't do summoning ever] and that isn't very helpful past 31 really for a melee'r, plus you can use some better armor for higher bonuses)

99 HP(don't worry about training it here, this is here so you don't have to worry about training HP too high)

99 Range(if you want, you won't gain CB lvls from this so... might as well)

31 Prayer(Ultimate Strength / protect item ftw)

1 Summoning(DO NOT DO WOLF WHISTLE XD!$$)

This should put you at 112 Combat fitting nicely into the very top of the mid crater for P2P, these stats are the best you could do with what your at currently

Thus you can hit people hard with an ice blitz and rush in for the kill with your DDS, and the gear, however is up to you depending on your monetary status.

Zekei1.png

99 Slayer... Never gonna trim you up.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

[hide=Slayering Time]Zekei1.png[/hide]

Zekei, don't just wright without thinking, with 60 attack you won't hit people in barrows armor :wall:

Just get

90 attack

99 strength

70 defence

99 ranged

99 magic

99 hp

70 pray

1 summon

112 CB

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Zekei, don't just wright without thinking, with 60 attack you won't hit people in barrows armor :wall:

Just get

90 attack

99 strength

70 defence

99 ranged

99 magic

99 hp

70 pray

1 summon

112 CB

Actually I put 99 Attack not 60, and you reduced attack by 9 and def by 10 to get prayer, which is pretty much useless, although I think one change to mine could be made, just lower def to 70 and increase prayer to 43 for protect prayers, and if you wish to go for piety then you might as well lower your attack to 90 and increase prayer to 72, BUT it is all up to you as all of these will work equally well, its just whether you want to have higher prayer for less def and att

Zekei1.png

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Take it to desert treasure, you should do it just fine

I agree, with 72 Range you should be able to kill all of the guys easily, BUT YOU NEED 43 PRAYER or it is difficult

(This isn't how to get to them or anything it's just what to do when you kill him)

For Smoke just mage with Water Blast(w/o wep unless u got ice gloves) with Melee Protect

For Shadow use Earth Blasts and Protect Melee, bring 10-11 Prayer pots and enough for 100 Earth Blasts (Bring a staff) and a few Tunas so that you can heal up when u find him, you gotta walk around his room, I was wasting prayer for 3 minutes just waiting for him to spawn, so try going in then to the center then back to where you came in then go back in, thats what worked for me and my friend. Kill him once, drink pray pots when u go to 15 Prayer, try to maximize your Earth Blasts, and DO NOT cast anything if you go under 10 because by the time your done you will be drained of prayer and hit by Damis and everything else, soooo.... Watch out =D.

For Blood just stand in front of him and spam wind wave or wind blast, bring A LOT of food(sharks) and 2 prayer pots, I did it with one and swordies, but finished with 2 Leftover and low hp, that's why I say this

For Ice just do the first part then go to the bank go thru the gates turn on melee protect and run, when you get between his area and the wolves (Bring 5 Super Restores 3 Pray :pray: pots, 150 Rune arrows, animal magnetism sack(so you get your arrows back when killing him), Magic Shortbow, and your best range gear (as long as it isn't like a robin and ranger boots hehe), climbing boots and [bleep]ed boots (climbing boots equipped and [bleep]ed boots in inv) and the rest just bring Sharks.) Drink a dose of Super Restore and if you are under 25 Prayer points left put your Protect from Melee prayer on then shoot him, he will freeze you, you gotta constantly click attack on him so that you can actually kill him :wall: When you go under 25 Prayer pts drink a pray pot, and 4 levels under your normal level drink one (btw Super restores heal prayer so if your stats are going low and your prayer is fairly low, you may want to use one of these instead) Keep shooting him and eventually he will die,

CHECKLIST: check if HP is over 25, if not eat sharks until it is, then check if your prayer is over 25, also try to check at the same time if your stats are reduced by less than 4, if they are reduced by more then try a super restore, remember super restores give prayer, so you might want to wait a little on having a prayer or stat pot so that you don't waste prayer points. (THIS IS THE HARDEST KILL!)

Bring a ring of life, if you follow the checklist you shouldn't be teleported out if you make sure your hp is over 25

Remember, ONE VERY GOOD THING IS TO EAT AND DRINK WHILE STUNNED SO THAT YOU CAN DEAL DAMAGE WHILE NOT STUNNED \'

Zekei1.png