This SHOULD be in runescape.....

Well we all know there's a hairstylist and a makeover mage in runescape, but why not a place where you can change your players clothes & body build just like when you first start off? I think this would be great for people like me who look at there player now and want to change something about it.

That's what i think should be added into runescape and of course it must have a fee to change just like the hairstylist and makeover mage.

What do you fellow runescapers think?

There's a clothes store in Varrock...

And as for working out, given the nature of this game, the people who choose not to train their body for no real benefit will undoubtedly be called a "neeb" by some jacked up beefcake.

This should NOT be in Runescape.

As for changing clothes..it already is. :?

i think rs should have it so that when u make ur character you can chose mussles boobs size and stuff like and change it so u sleep in beds line in rs classic and like sit in chairs and stuff

These are the kind of posts that are the root of all things bad.

Anywhos glad to help BlackKnight :P

Sleeping in beds=Bad Idea!

But the first post made sense, I want black default shoes, *cries*.

Clothes shop, Relleka. Shoe make-over (500 gp). Enjoy. :D

That makes 4 make-over options in the game with hairdresser, mage and clothes shop. Oh the shoe one has been there for ages.

Oh lol... never occured to me the shoe make-over was in p2p. That's weird actually. I would have thought Jagex would make that f2p...

It's not

Clothes shops selling shoes are in p2p.

I wish people would read :(

Its a shoe-make over? Because if you trade the woman it just comes up with the normal capes and green boots but if you trade her, you get an option to make-over your DEFAULT shoes so you don't have to put anything on your feet..... :roll:

Oh lol... never occured to me the shoe make-over was in p2p. That's weird actually. I would have thought Jagex would make that f2p...

It's not

Clothes shops selling shoes are in p2p.

I wish people would read :(

I think you need to re-read this thread. I know it's in P2P. I just said it didn't occur to me before. I didn't know the guy was F2P either.

And we're not talking about shops selling shoes, we're talking make-over. So don't trade her, talk to her in Relleka.

lmao, he went way out of proportion with the entire idea ....boob size??? lol that's a little bit too graphic I mean come on kids play this game too. :?

Kids play this game *too?* I'm 27, but *most* people who play RS are kids, younger than 14 or so. They're called "tweens," apparently, aged between children and teenagers.

The male and female characters look plently different enough as they are :)

lpinkus