Make descent money by smithing mithril bars

marader0

i find that one pretty good way to make money in runescape is to make mithril bars.

you can either mine the ores, or buy the ores.

buy coal at 197ea and mith at 191 ea, do not buy at a higher price because you will just waste your money.

now, how i figure it, you buy 1k mith and 4k coal for a total price of 979k. smith the 1k mith bars and sell to the G.E at med price or a bit higher for around 1.190k for a total price of around 1.190mil. A profit of a around 211k. you dont make a HUGE profit, but you still make a small profit, and you also gain 30k smithing exp.

:lol:

plz comment!

a7x_therev.png

No need for introductions, ive read about girls like you on the back of bathroom doors.

You said it's a suicide, I said this is a war

yes. but if you dont have 68 smithing or you just wanna make quick cash, just make bars

a7x_therev.png

No need for introductions, ive read about girls like you on the back of bathroom doors.

What about smithing other mith items? How much will you lose smithing plates and high alching them? There is a lot more you could add.

I can only agree with this. This guide is just too little in my opinion, you should have done more.

_Cry_Ing.png

_Cry_Ing.png

_Cry_Ing.png

well if you do the math, it takes 5 mith bars to make one mithplate, and you only get 3k or so when you high alch the plate, your losing almost 3k for every plate body you make

a7x_therev.png

yes. but if you dont have 68 smithing or you just wanna make quick cash, just make bars

Believe me that isn't quick cash. It's a boring job, it takes alot of time and ofter a while, believe me, you are really getting sick of it.

_Cry_Ing.png

_Cry_Ing.png

_Cry_Ing.png

not if your like me, and can use the furnace in edgeville, your smithing time is cut in half using that furnace.

a7x_therev.png