HD Runescape loading.

brainymidget

Ok well as you all know, the new High Detail Runescape has been released and it is awesome. Earlier today (Just before all worlds went offline), I was able to get on but it was crashing within a minute of logging on. After the worlds went offline, I tried getting on again and it is unable to load it. It allocates memory, connects to update server, checks for updates, and then it gets to Loading 3d library. It stays on this for a second or two and then bam, white screen. I have tried 10+ times with the same result every time. If anyone could give me some advice, that would be much appreciated.

Incase you wanted to know, I am on an Acer Aspire laptop with the following specs:

1.58 Ghz Processor

1 Gig RAM

64 Mb Graphics Card

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

Try asking the boys in Tech And Computers. But do you try going to another screen when you log in? Like you have two different windows for RS and Youtube, while RS is loading do you go to Youtube? If you do, wait until RS loads then go to the other window.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Did you try restarting your comp?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Be more specific about ur graphics card..because it sounds like u dont have a good enough one to play rs in high detail. I have an Nvidia 8300 GS...which is GeForce 8 series.. you need at least a Geforce 3.

My signature