Races again!! (yes i used search button also)

Kedai

here is a more in-depth view of different races

but some of you may have complaints like having only one race makes runescape different, or better, but look at all the games that have different races, they are way more popular. then u may think what about the people who already have accounts? well, they will have the option when they log in when jagex releases the feature.

now read:

races.png

now you may think, about the people who already have their accounts, then choose say an elf, but then what about their advantages or disadvantages? well, say having an advantage skill (agility for elves) gives u 1.3x the amout of regular, and a disadvantage skill (mining for elves) gives you only .77x the regular amount. that means when u select to be an elf, your say 1 million mining exp will turn into 770,000 exp, lowering u a few levels, but your 1 million agility exp will become 1,300,000 exp, giving you a few levels. if you dont understand this, then ask me and i'll try again. NOTE: since humans are all-around, you wont gain or lose any exp.

also, races are for f2p also!!! yay!!!!

i think jagex should SERIOUSLY consider this, although it has been mentioned a thousand times. it could increase their popularity by double!

I did suggest this, but your idea of having the races affect stats doesn't fit into runescape. They got rid of all "jobs" or class numerous times in the game for god knows what reason. If you've done a search then you came across my idea and if you read it then you know that it would work much better with out penalities or add ons. Pehaps you should rethink it espically since most characters are all around. Yes I did read the ending statement still don't agree.

hes, right, all the race would do is make everyone have several accounts, a dwarf for ming, troll for slayer, etc I think it would be great besides, plus funny to see a high halfing fight a lower troll and win...

And if the stats thing did work...why wud trolls be good at rc, they are dumb, slow, and not very magical. And trolls would be good at fishing too, look at the random event.

Elves are magical, neither would be weak in it. And they would be good at rc

ShadowSam19.png

There were only two races good at ranging. Alot of them were weak in smithing, so the races shouldn't matter at all except for look. I would choose the dark elf if they did do something like this, but they won't, so I won't choose the dark elf.

Live and Learn.

oh man, great idea!

Something really funny: a halfling is lvl 52, and a troll lvl 86 fight, and the halfling wins

slice82.jpg

Ahrim has huge thighs?
Lego's would be a nice addition to Construction. ^_^

XplodinPenguin.png

If I have to pick a class that perm messes up my xp i'm quitting rs. I'm paying $5 a month expecting this not to happen...

Agreed. I never expected to like RS as much as I do, and part of it is because it's clan-less.

lpinkus