!!V2's Hawt Blog; Quest Cape Achieved Today :O!

titlemy8.png

Hey, welcome to my blog. For a while my blog was solely focused on achieving the quest point cape. However, as of today (August 17th, 2008), I have achieved that goal, so now Im refocusing. So post your 2 cents and of course its always appreciated :P.

Skill Goals

Under construction after quest cape achievement :)

Latest Blog Post

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=748903&p=5984741#p5984741

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

My Hawt Blog | Quest Cape Achieved 8/17/08

Today, I finally got 55 herblore; only 2 levels to go for Fairy Tale Pt II. I decided to make a bit of money because I died while lagging in the dungeon on Fremminkek Isles. So, I harvested a couple rounds of Avantoes and made super energies, and I also fletched 500 yew longs. After buying back my obby shield, rune boots, glory, and helm, I'm down to around 350k (sad, huh lol).

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

Been busy the past few days. Got 1mil in cash, 57 herblore, 56 smithing, 50 agility, 55 crafting, 56 farming, and even 61 range. Today, I also did 3 quests: Rum Deal, Cabin fever, and the Pirate Pete subquest of RFD. I think Im gonna go do The Great Brain Robbery now.

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

In the past few days, I finished RFD, which meant I had to do Shadow of the Storm, Temple of Ikov and DT :o. I got all of those done and now I'm about to do Regicide, since I used 2 10k skill lamps on agility from one of the troll quests that I had apparently never received lol. I forgot to take a screenie of the completion screen for RFD though :(

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

• 2 weeks later...

I got a bunch more quests complete to get me to 243 Quest Points. Now I'm getting my smithing to 69 for Rocking out and Devious Minds. I managed to get 60 mining as well and 50 Runecrafting. I'm actually makin some progress.

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

Well, yesterday I managed to get 65 Smithing. I'm well over half way done with getting to 69 smithing. I also started workin on 66 crafting by buying materials for 1k dueling rings. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make all 5290 dueling rings to 66 crafting though >.<. Anyway, I went ahead and finished Devious Minds, so now I'm at 244 Quest Points!

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

Love how your stats are so nicely rounded. Some hard skills are weirdly well balanced. Like herblore and smithing.

Good luck on the quest cape. I personally can't stand questing in long run. Maybe a one here and one there, but never all of them. =D>

u5zhkTY.gif