Puro Puro Glitch

The past few days I have been catching nature and eclectic implings in Puro Puro, and that continued this morning. Until the system update, that is. After RS was updated, I logged in and I my chat box was flooded with this:

puropuroglitchwo1.jpg

The imp guard stole over and over again, only stopping when he successfully freed one of my imps! And even then he only stopped a little bit before starting again! I ran frantically to the exit of Puro Puro, being stolen from as I was running by any imp guards I passed. All in all I lost 4 implings in under a minute. Before this update, I was NEVER stolen from, not once. And as you can see in the chat box, I had the imp repellent on me.

EDIT: After I logged out and posted this thread, I logged back on, banked my implings, and went back to see if the imp guards were still doing it. I caught a few low level imps, then waited as the guards passed by me without doing a thing. It must have been a one-time glitch I suppose. But wait! After I went around and started catching more, they started stealing from me over and over again! I waited around and it turns out that the glitch only occurs when you're carrying FOUR OR MORE implings. The imps steal from you until you only have 3 left, then leave you alone until you catch more.

Yes, I have sent a bug report!

Don't go into Puro Puro with valuable implings, and if you're already there teleport immediately after you log on!

Probably not a bug, but a hidden update.

Well its a bad update... once an imp goes near you there's not much you can do to stop it from stealing from you! And I really doubt that they are supposed to steal that fast. All those attempts in the chatbox happened less than a second apart. He just tried over and over until he got one of my imps, then just started again... <.<