dragonac visage

shauneus

yes. and 5k is nothing try 20k -.- (not me a tiffer did that)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

no its not impossible to get a second visage, and if theres no sign your not getting one perhaps contact guthix the god of balance to see what tipping the scale would take, personally i do slayer i did 50 black drags and got a second one ;)

If your camping for a drop you never get it i speak from experience my friend exaggerated that he killed 10k steel drags without a leg or skirt drop, which i seriously doubt because its like 1/200.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

no its not impossible to get a second visage, and if theres no sign your not getting one perhaps contact guthix the god of balance to see what tipping the scale would take, personally i do slayer i did 50 black drags and got a second one ;)

If your camping for a drop you never get it i speak from experience my friend exaggerated that he killed 10k steel drags without a leg or skirt drop, which i seriously doubt because its like 1/200.

to yuor friend. that is pretty true. i killed 5k no drop in sight -.- but then he got serios unluckyness. and he should consider killing a new monster ;)

99melee.jpg

to yuor friend. that is pretty true. i killed 5k no drop in sight -.- but then he got serios unluckyness. and he should consider killing a new monster ;)

he should consider human sacrifice to get some luck :|

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

he should consider human sacrifice to get some luck :|

if he tells the truth he should consider sacraficing lumbridge or varrock :| or even sacrafice his left arm irl :? :P :oops:

and rofl at the dude who made the tread:D little brother haha

99melee.jpg