F2p Runecrafting guide, it's back :)

Guest mauranius

Nice guide, but there are a few things I want to add:

1) The cabbage-port is CRUCIAL if you're doing Air or Water runes (especially Water).

2) Great Orb Project is a nice way to make both good money and EXP if you play right.

3) If you're doing tiaras, be sure to right-click the TIARA (not the talisman) so you can craft tiaras faster.

4) You can earn way more than just 75 tokens per hour at Fist of Guthix if you play right.

5) NEVER buy pure essence.

6) Mind and fire runes take a painfully long time to sell. So do tiaras (other than Water and Fire).

Other than that, I'm pretty much happy with everything else. Just add some pictures, and your guide will be excellent!

9/10 ::'

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

this is confusing though...i've been getting 10k of xp per hour at the rc minigame...why not just do that instead of wasting 80k per hour on unnecessary materials...

Idk if I skipped over a part but can anyone prove exactly how much xp per hour it is to be at GOP?

And this is a general question, are earth runes better xp per hour than airs? (And by how much?) Please and thank you.

Busyballer33.png

Busyballer33.png

this is confusing though...i've been getting 10k of xp per hour at the rc minigame...why not just do that instead of wasting 80k per hour on unnecessary materials...

Idk if I skipped over a part but can anyone prove exactly how much xp per hour it is to be at GOP?

And this is a general question, are earth runes better xp per hour than airs? (And by how much?) Please and thank you.

IDK about GOP i am not an expert any more on that.

However earth runes do give more xp/h than air runes, the time taken to run to that altar is about the same as air altar running. the only thing is that with airs you make more profit and it has better teleports....