Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I need help merchanting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mr_emflum
[ Display Name History ]

mr_emflum

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 561 posts
I have recently stopped paying my membership and I sold everything. I have a bout 70m and I want to learn how to become a good merchant. I have never been successful at it and never really tried it. I want to know how to do it/what to buy/tips.

I'm f2p and was just wondering if anyone could help.

Posted Image
PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog
Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt
Rate My Bank!

gabby_air88
[ Display Name History ]

gabby_air88

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • RSN:gabby air
If your f2p, your really dont have anything much to make good profit off, but try things like raw lobs and air runes
Posted Image
Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)
"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

equal_ibrium
[ Display Name History ]

equal_ibrium

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 67 posts
You have a lot of money to invest. I suggest downloading LeetChecker first. It is a tool that will let you check GE prices without having to go to the GE. I think there is a link to it in the General Discussion Forum.

So Download that and search up items. The cool thing about Leetchecker is that it will give u the trend of the price over the course of 7 or 30 days, so you will be able to see if the item has been going up in price or plummeting downwards. Knowing these, try investing a bit into items and selling them when they go higher.

:thumbsup:

gabby_air88
[ Display Name History ]

gabby_air88

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • RSN:gabby air

You have a lot of money to invest. I suggest downloading LeetChecker first. It is a tool that will let you check GE prices without having to go to the GE. I think there is a link to it in the General Discussion Forum.

So Download that and search up items. The cool thing about Leetchecker is that it will give u the trend of the price over the course of 7 or 30 days, so you will be able to see if the item has been going up in price or plummeting downwards. Knowing these, try investing a bit into items and selling them when they go higher.

:thumbsup:

Did you know the original G.E. database also has graphs :shock:
Posted Image
Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)
"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users