I need help merchanting

mr_emflum

I have recently stopped paying my membership and I sold everything. I have a bout 70m and I want to learn how to become a good merchant. I have never been successful at it and never really tried it. I want to know how to do it/what to buy/tips.

I'm f2p and was just wondering if anyone could help.

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

You have a lot of money to invest. I suggest downloading LeetChecker first. It is a tool that will let you check GE prices without having to go to the GE. I think there is a link to it in the General Discussion Forum.

So Download that and search up items. The cool thing about Leetchecker is that it will give u the trend of the price over the course of 7 or 30 days, so you will be able to see if the item has been going up in price or plummeting downwards. Knowing these, try investing a bit into items and selling them when they go higher.

:thumbsup:

You have a lot of money to invest. I suggest downloading LeetChecker first. It is a tool that will let you check GE prices without having to go to the GE. I think there is a link to it in the General Discussion Forum.

So Download that and search up items. The cool thing about Leetchecker is that it will give u the trend of the price over the course of 7 or 30 days, so you will be able to see if the item has been going up in price or plummeting downwards. Knowing these, try investing a bit into items and selling them when they go higher.

:thumbsup:

Did you know the original G.E. database also has graphs :shock:

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"