Been gone for a year

myself117

I've been gone for just about a year, my computer broke and I haven't been on since.

I came back to find a new graphical update and a whole slew of new stuff! problem is i don't know what to do anymore...

Since I've been gone I've come to the conclusion I want to play for fun and not stress about money so much, I just want to level up skills and do quests and play mini games and all that jazz.

any ideas about what to do? Also can someone tell me about all the new stuff I've missed, the last thing I was here for was the Grand Exchange being put into the game and everyone hating it.

Thanks for everything :thumbsup:

dethklok123copy-2.gif

Goals:

Str: 86/90

Hitpoints: 85/90

Fletching: 96/99

Fishing: 74/80

Prayer: 61/70

Woodcutting: 82/85

Magic 80/80

Wild PKing is gone, Runecrafting isn't as profitable, GWD is where it's at. There's a few things you could do:

1.) Test out a bunch of different skills and decide which one you like best and then get it to 99 for the cape.

2.) Complete all the quests so you'll have access to a lot more features, making training easier.

3.) Try your luck at GWD. You can get filthy rich in a matter of days if you get good enough drops.

4.) Play minigames like Fist of Guthix, Clan Wars, and Bounty Hunter. See if you like them. :P

Yeah I never really thought about going to GWD for killing bosses but I might try it, is it possilbe to solo any bosses? I know I'd have to get my stats up but soloing a boss for profit sounds like something to work towards. If not i'll probably form a team to do it.

Also how are the new quests? actually are the rewards any good I should say lol, any quest really worth doing for weapons or exp or a better place to train?

dethklok123copy-2.gif

Goals:

Magic 80/80

Yes you can solo bosses although you would definitely need to put more work into your stats, also I would do smoking kills for the new slayer helmet and unlocking the points you get for completing slayer tasks which can be used to block or skip tasks you dont like.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Dang dude thanks for that tip, I'm going to do that right now that reward sounds hella boss!

Thanks again you get a cool point +1 :thumbsup:

dethklok123copy-2.gif

Goals:

Magic 80/80