cockroach soldiers

narnarkille2

Hi, I'm going back to f2p soon, and I want to kill some cockroach soldiers. I will use full rune with rune scimmy. I just wanted to know some things. With 99 attac, 85 strength, and 85 defence, approximately how many kills can I get per hour? Would the cockroach soldiers hit hard? And what is the droprate of rune scimitars and square shields?

Thanks.

they max 7 with meele and 11 with range. At combat levels lower then yours, i can average at least one rune drop per trip, my trips lenght depends on if im alone, if I use prayer and if my berserker runs out of charges (Do Not use a berserker, kiteshield is better). You will also get plenty of other drops like coal and law runes, remember to pick up all drops yout get to maximize profits. Do not take more then 15-16 lobbies and a chiesel because the inventory becomes tight with a lot of food.

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.