Dark Sideous and DDDDRRR's DK blog: The race to 94 magic

Me and Dark Sideus are big fans of DK. We have decided to make a DK blog together, where we will post our trips, special drops, and just other DK stuff. We also have some side-goals, with me wanting 99 range (90 atm) and Dark wanting 68 summoning (52 atm).

To make this a bit more interesting, we are having a race. With the new pvp coming out, we want 94 magic. So me and dark sideus are racing to 94 magic.

There are a few simple rules:

Of the xp we need, all but 500k has to be obtained through dk. That 500k xp can be obtained a nywhere else, but all but 500k has to be dk'ed.

Ddddrrr:

85 magic, 290k until 86.

Dark sideus4: 86 and 116k until 87.

Thank you everyone for reading.

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

Hey, I am Dark sideus4.

I have never been a big combat junkie, or into monsterhunting, but when wouter and stilly <3 got me hooked on DKs, i was...seriously hooked. Just the sight of those drops on the floor... <3:

So recently i found a new partner in ddr. He was on a big dry streak and we went, if i remember rightly we got to rare drops that day, although the memory is a bit rusty.

We have stayed friends and have duoed and soloed quite a few trips since then, each time competing with each other for drops and exp ect.

So we hit uppon the idea of making a blog, mainly to display our dk drops and intrests, as well as some other random levels we may pick up on the way. But, to make it more interesting we are going to race to 94 mage, he wants for the new pvp update...i want...to beat him :mrgreen:

[hide=The road to 94 mage]This goal is a big one, for one it will be my first skill to hit 90+ and also a massive level because of all he fun that barrage can bring.

There are rules to this race however, all exp, give or take 200k (allowing for exp from teles or alchs) must be from dks. So hopefully...some money will come along during that time :thumbsup:

At the moment i am in the lead, with a slight margin, but with his longer playing time and his bunyip giving longer trips this could be a close run race, which...would be more fun =[)

The reason i agreed to do this, other than the chance of showing up ddr, is to keep me motivated at dks. Its what i enjoy most, and i really hope to become ''a pro''.

Here are the skill bars, mine...obviously will always stay ahead :thumbup: :pray:

dark_sideus4.png

ddddrrr.png[/hide]

[hide=My other goals]I am aiming for a couple of item goals atm,

A DFS

dark_sideus4.png

Full Guthans [DONE]

dark_sideus4.png

This is the money i need for 68 summoning ect.

dark_sideus4.png

YIP!!!!

dark_sideus4.png[/hide]

My Dk drops

These are not all the drops i have ever gotten, I went through a phase when i didnt take screenies because I had no need to tbh.

However I will be taking pics of every thing i get from now on.

[hide=D Axes]Daxe1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Zerker Rings]zerker1.jpg

zerker2.jpg

zerker24thaug.jpg

zerker3.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Warrior Rings]warriorring24thaug.jpg

warriorring1.jpg

solowarrior24thaug.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Other Drops]dragspeardrop24thaug.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Daily Blog, to come!][/hide]

Foth.png

CURRENT STATUS:

ddddrrr.png

ddddrrr.png

ddddrrr.png

Hey, im ddddrrr. This is my section of the blog. for now it is nothing really, but i will add pictures and stuff as soon as i can.

I used to have a DK blog a while ago, but after spending all my heard-earned cash on 68 summon, i didnt dk for a few weeks. After making 10m by DK in 2-3 days, and then getting a warspear at barrows bringing me to 15m. I then got 2 zerkers/4 kills and i was like... :shock:

I spent that cash chinning to 90 range, and my first trip back dking = 2 zerkers 1 axe. I will be dking for cash to chin to 99 range, and i hope me and Dark sideus get alot of luck. I met Dark Sideus in Blogschat and we decided to have a duo trip. We were both newbie dkers at the time, and after like 35 kills (rofl fails for duo) we had very few pots left. I wanted to tele to save the 12 hides in my 5-minute remaining terrorbird, but decided to stay. Boy, im glad i did. the kill after i said that, both me and dark sideus were rewarded with over 900k from a dragon axe.

We both decided to get a void mace, and duo alot more. After a hell a lot of soloing, and tons of cash made, me and Dark Sideus had healthy profits. During 1 of my trips, we decided to make this blog, and a race for 94 magic.

My drop count (solo):

Berserker ring x 13

Warrior ring x 9

Dragon axe x 6

Dragon Medium helmet x 3

My drop count (duo):

Berserker ring x 2

Dragon axe x 2

I have a ton of pictures, but i do not yet have any time to upload them. When i have time, i will upload my loads of pictures.

Axes:

Berserker rings:

Warrior rings:

Well, this is a race, and the first one to 94 magic wins. I will be posting my magic and hitpoints levels here:

ddddrrr.png

None atm lmao. got 85 mage today though, missed pic.

To get cash for chinning to 99 range, i need around 20m. 70 pray is 4m, and that leaves me 6m for other stuff. So my money goal is 30m. I have 8.2m cash/items atm

ddddrrr.png

I also want 70 prayer to bless graves, and piety. I will get this mostly from buying dagganoth bones. (need 4k bones, and i am killin approx 4k rex's so it works out fine)

ddddrrr.png

[hide=Trip 1][/hide]

Ddddrrr

Thanks Sithlord! 2 zerker (1 on last kill) and 1 warrior solo! will put it on soon.

Trip before that was dry, but meh, its the mage xp that counts. other than DFS, i bought best possibleg guth maging gear! (godcape, fury, inf boots, guthan, granite shield, wealth, barrows gloves, void mace)

Going on guthan mage solo now!

Ddddrrr

Lol it seems are luck is in atm, I got the exact same trip as you, sept mine was duo with eddie <3: hes the best ;)

This trip was my first ever with guthans maging, and it was awsome! We did so many kills, even with his failed inventory :roll: . I would like to thank digi and spud for duo hybriding, and gratz them on there axe also.

Oh and ddr, i am 50k from 87 mage now ;)

Better get a move on :lol:

[hide=Trip]zerker24thaug.jpg

warriorring24thaug.jpg

dktrip7.jpg[/hide]

Did another trip that day (24th Aug) except this one was solo. My first ever solo with guthans, i enjoyed it, except i prefer veracs for solos, it is easier and i dont have to worry about healing and pray dropping soooo quickly. You never realise just how helpfull that pray bonus is from veracs till you dk without it.

The trip wasnt great for drops, but was good fun.

Got one solo warrior, then a d spear. 2nd ever and first from dks.

Also got a d stone that trip.

And a 3k coin drop =p so...4 rare drops in 1 trip \'

[hide=Trip pics]solowarrior24thaug.jpg

dragspeardrop24thaug.jpg

dktrip8.jpg[/hide]

BUT...

That wasnt it :shock:

I also got...87 mage that trip, ''And dark sideus4 moves further into the lead, ddr is left in his wake''.

87mage24thaug.jpg

Foth.png

Gl guys. Hopefully,when you teach me, we'll get good drops \'

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Gl guys. Hopefully,when you teach me, we'll get good drops \'

Aha pac i hope to be able to take you asap, but i wanted to get used to guthans before i took a noobie ;)

I hope for those drops as well, sure we will get something :-#

very nice gl and nice drops so far

Thanks alot iold.

Foth.png

I'm not a noobie anymore. That trip was good and enabled to me to buy the daxe I needed for 99wc. Here are the pics(pretty big because the hide tags won't show the first zerker):

FirstDkDrop-ZerkerRing.png

Dkdrop2-Warrior.png

dkdrop3-zerker.png

dkdrop4-warrior.jpg

If you guys want to duo tomorrow/later, I'm up for it.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Ahh, the feeling of a vaubel drop on the ground is neverless a feeling you dont want to go away.. And the danger by killing Rex makes it even to more exciting! One simpel misstake and you can lose the profit you have made, and beacuse of this risk it makes killing Graardor look like some kind of childsplay.

And I wish both of you good luck on your magic goals!

*Bets 30k on Ddddrrr gets it first*