Mas1710: Bh vid 1, The Flames of War

Mas1710: Bh Vid 1!!

The Flames of war

Hey whats up guys? Well i worked on this vid for a while and its actually been out on youtube and filefront for a while becaue i was too lazy to make a post, but here i am now. Well collected clips for this vid for quite some time and its really pretty well varied, LOOT IS NOT GREAT, but i have a fair amount of barrows in there. I use lots of different weapons: Sara Sword, Whip, Dh, Ags and Bgs so it should be fun and not too repetitive. Now im pretty sure im not one of the most popular people in bounty hunter i mean i dont think i have a huge rep whatesoever in either direction but there are several people out there who lets just say dont like me. Mostly its cause i tell it how it is frequently and the truth hurts. But any way dont bother flaming ill just ignore it. And recently just incase it comes up, i was lured for ags by OT but i really couldnt care got on the next morning and got like 5 dh pks so it didnt stop me from doing what i do or anything (plus i didnt feel to bad cause it was like 3 in the morning i was tired and wasnt exactly in a pefectly normal state of mind if ya know what i mean). But any way i hope you enjoy it, it is my 1st real vid i have spent any time on as the only other vid i have ever done is a 99 range party vid that took all of 20 mins to edit. So i would really like constructive criticism when it comes to the editing.

Edited in: Windows Movie Maker

Time: 9:47

Songs: Indestructable, Disturbed

Rebirthing, Skillet

Suprise :)

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjOJMwS45c

Filefront: http://files.filefront.com/bh+vid+final ... einfo.html

Some Not vidded kills

bandositemdrop001943cq7.png

melesarainvo214253km2.png

Please comment/subscribe and dont flame cause its not gonna get you any where.

thanks

-mas1710

• 2 weeks later...