inferno adze (beacon network minigame and item database)

this is for the beacon network mini game and item database inferno adze

when you cut with the adze it incinarate 25% of the logs you cut

it give both fm and wc xp

if you wear the ring of fire or the flame gloves or both it give the the bonus fm xp

2% for the ring 3% for the gloves 5% for both item

what do you think i just said mate

i said that it burn 25% of logs cuted (if you cut 1000 it burn aprox 250 logs)and its not writed any were...

and its also not writed that if you wc the ring and glove give fm bonus

Wyte_catdog.png

It doesn't burn 25% of logs cut, it has a 25% chance to burn a log you cut.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

i said that it burn 25% of logs cuted (if you cut 1000 it burn aprox 250 logs)and its not writed any were...

Ring of Fire

This useful ring has been enchanted to teach you more knowledge of firemaking. When worn it gives a 2% boost to any Firemaking experience you earn while wearing it. This can be combined with the Flame Gloves for a total 5% boost.

Flame Gloves

These gloves are totally resistant to flames, and so give an edge when firemaking. When worn you will receive a 2% boost to any Firemaking experience you earn while wearing them. This can be combined with the Ring of Fire for a total 5% boost.

Inferno Adze

The Inferno Adze is an amazing tool with quite a few helpful uses. When woodcutting with the Inferno Adze an average 33% of the logs cut will burst into flames from the intense heat of the blade. This will give you the normal firemaking and woodcutting experience for that log. It is comparable in speed and effiecncy to a dragon axe. It can also be used in mining.

/thread

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.