fastest way to 70 range

shooterbob7

you dont have very many options as a f2p player (neither did I), but i will list a few..

Ranging Lesser Demons under Karamja (do not go during peak hours or you will never get a kill)

Go to the second floor of the black nights fortress (bronze med helm and iron chain required) and range the five knights nearest to the altar.

Tank at flesh crawlers

Range Ice Giants (Same as Lessers) and Ice Warriors (one of them drops mith and addy arrows but i forgot which)

Tank at Minataurs (iron arrows) or zombies (steel)

The way I trained to 70 range was with bronze arrows and I didnt bother to pick them up. Another thing you should consider is maybe using a bronze/phenix crossbow, this method is a bit slower, but the bronze bolts cost 2 each compared to 6 each for bronze. The upside to the crossbow is that you can wear a shield, making tanking easier and more afkable, (lol is that a word?) but no f2p shields (I think) provide a range boost so this might make training even slower.

Wow, my first long awnser at tip.it, I guess i was really bored..

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.