Weildable potion? Blue colour..

Skilling0wn

It's a vial of holy water. You make it during Legends Quest, and can make it afterwards as long as you have the book from the quest. From what I've heard it effective against demons (Holy water, demons, go figure :P )

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

It's a vial of holy water. You make it during Legends Quest, and can make it afterwards as long as you have the book from the quest. From what I've heard it effective against demons (Holy water, demons, go figure :P )

Ah. Thanks! :)

Is it far into the Quest? Since i just want the potion for looks. 8-) Holy Vial + Magic cape (t)!

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

I'm not terribly sure to be honest, I'd check the guide on Tip for when you get the book (It's got a pretty long name from what I remember)

I'd say just do the entire quest (I'm a bit of a quest freak, sorry), you'll have it out of the way and you get your awesome looking look :)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]