time is money

dragon246665

Well I receltly lost over 1 mil worth of equipment due to extreme lag :oops: and I want to start earning some back and I have several methods that I know to work but time is of the essence and I need my cash fast so I give you some options

mining pure essence

lobbies: my fishing level is 65

swordfish/tuna:again, fishing 65

enchanting sapphire necklaces

fletching ruby bolts

yew longbows

smelting iron/steel bars

cutting yews: my woodcutting is 76

any other ideas would be greatly appreciated and if one of these ways is more profitable then others in a smaller amount of time then please tell me.

One thing I havn't mentioned so far is that i have 55 range and the stats required to enter the GWD, my defense is 61 and so are my hitpoints so if avansies is would be profitable then tell me. Thanks

Rejected.jpg

Get 70 range on Yaks or Experments, then do Avansies.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

so whats the best way to train range? knives, darts, short/longbow, throwing axes, javalins, chinchopas, what?

Chinchompas are fastest, due to their area effect, but a little on the expensive side.

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

then I'm going to have to refer you back to question 1, fastest money.

Hmm... With the pvp craze, I'll go out on a limb and say swordfish/tuna. The swordfish are in high demand as the best f2p food, and the tuna is an ingredient in tuna potatoes, which is among the highest p2p food, so you could just bank them all instead of taking the time to drop the tuna. You may also want to give lobsters a shot if you find yourself getting overwhelmed with tuna, or catching tuna/swordfish slowly in general.

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png