mage leveling up.. and quest question

juventus5437

First of all im trying to reach 94 mage,from 70-86 magic i done i bursting all the way now im 26k till 87 magic..I need some fast ways that dont costs much as ice bursting but i dont wanna do alching.. I saw many people posting the humidfy is really good but i didnt done dream mentor yet beacsue people told me its hard is it true? what armour is suggested?

juventus5437.png

juventus5437.png

MTA or Pc w/ fire blast/wave. Both are better than alching.

Humidify gives the same xp as alching but it's slower. Note that the limit of vials to be bought in GE is 25k, and since you can fill 26 vessels (unless you u se mud staff) it will be not even 65k xp.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Humidify gives the same xp as alching but it's slower. Note that the limit of vials to be bought in GE is 25k, and since you can fill 26 vessels (unless you u se mud staff) it will be not even 65k xp.

If you use a Mud Staff, put a Fishbowl on the right slot in your invent, you can humidify then empty at about alching speed, making them equal. The difference is cost.

MTA is about 3k-5k faster than alching 68-86 and also a lot cheaper. After 87 it simply owns and alching is no where near it (~80k?).

Pc got me from 500-2.5k xp per game at Vets boat (Fire Wave). 100 pc points per hour, thats about 70k-80k xp, but at a much greater cost.

Mage Training Arena.

I never used it, so I can't say how much it'll cost. You can make back some of your money when you have enough points to exchange.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

i know this looks newby but whats "mta" and thanks alot for the replies.. :thumbsup: i only wish to spend 5mill from 87-90 soo which would be my best shot

MTA is Mage Training Arena, but for xp you'll want to focus exclusively on the Enchantment Chamber. You can get 90 at your level from all 3 methods, so alching is out for slow speed. I would recommend Onyx Enchant at the Chamber, switching to PC when you are bored (if you are 100+, otherwise just use MTA).

For max xp: Just stay at one corner COMPLETELY IGNORING THE DSTONES AND BONUS SHAPES. Pick up a full load, then enchant while you are running to the chute.

Honestly, MTA beats alching by far. Plus it's more fun (for me).

It's a lot cheaper:

-Cosmics cheaper than Nats, even when gaining some money back alching

-You get 3 deaths/bloods/or cosmics every round

-You can exchange some of the points for more cosmics (although that's a pain to do)

-On top of that it's faster, which means you can get back to making money (recovery) sooner

thanks alot im going to try it now! do you recommand lava battlestaff?

Of course! It's like 30 fires or something per cast without, and that'll add up quickly. Why pay for something unneeded? Staff's only like 13k anyway.