Thinking about coming back to rs -Can i make my pure any gd?

Cicdolfin

Well I've been out of runescape for like a year or maybe more now, when i played you could trade items freely so tehre's alot of new [cabbage] going on. But these PvP worlds are making me think of coming back, ive been pking a bit on f2p but I can't bank my items because i dont have members so i have to stop, so either i stop rs completley or i buy members and get back into it.

When I played I was a maul-intiate pure, i also have ancients. I didn't really want to go dds because everyone does that and its pretty boring. I'm not sure how well my pure would stand now, I'm guessing i would still get smacked by ranged.

So suggestions what to do please.

statsuq1.jpg

w761.png

Also have addy gloves... are there any new quests I should do for more items and stuff?

ciclg6.gif

Adapt to your conditions, don't cry about them.

Runescape Since 2002

By looking at ur stats i think that u shud be able to do well in mems, However with the recent updates to range in members u mite at first struggle until u get used to it. other than that u shud be ok.

Anyway take ur own advice.. "Adapt to your conditions, don't cry about them" ::'

snipe338.png

"What is a zezima?" "Think it's a type of soup"

Snipe338

What I would do is get 43 prayer to protect vs pjers after getting a kill, and buy members back. Your account seems like a great pker, and I think you'd have a lot of fun with the new PvP worlds. I also suggest reading this for more information on the PvP worlds.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

• 2 weeks later...