about the new grave death system thing

bombardior

as you can tell from me asking this question, i obviously havent played in a while. how does the grave thing work different than before?

as a f2p, how can i increase its "time"?

so now, if someone else dies when they're next to me fighting a monster, do their loots just disappear or something?

im really confused by this and there doesnt seem to be an explanation anyhwere i could find.

thanks a lot

hansenxu38.png

as you can tell from me asking this question, i obviously havent played in a while. how does the grave thing work different than before?

as a f2p, how can i increase its "time"?

so now, if someone else dies when they're next to me fighting a monster, do their loots just disappear or something?

im really confused by this and there doesnt seem to be an explanation anyhwere i could find.

thanks a lot

The gravestone appears when you are killed (only if you are not in Clan War, Bounty Hunter, or skulled). Its function is to hold your items in place for a short period of time, so no one can get to your item after death; however, there is a timer that if you failed to get back in item, the entire loot will disappear forever.

You still keep top three items on you when respawned, but you will have to run back to the place of death for the rest.

You can go to Lumbridge Church (the place where you started the Restless Ghost) and ask Father to change your gravestone (it will cost money to do so). The longest timer is 3 mins for 5kgp

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Are you sure the knowledge base didn't help at all?

In ftp, you cant get your gravestone to last very long, if you want to change yours talk to the priest/father in the church in lumby, and for a small fee he will change it.

When someone dies, no one else can see the loot, but if the player returns before the gravestone collapses, they can reclaim they're items.

What they said, but other people can see and take your bones=P 87 gp lol

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.