no main page :(

tortilliachp

yes, i got exactly the same problem.. and it sucks :( i just bought a whip and now i cant use it!! :evil:

i hate it. the worst thing is that it works for some ppl but not others :P it should either work for everyone or for no-one at all.

it's my last day that i'm able to be on for 3 weeks so it's not nice at all to be able to squeeze out that last bit of fun before i'll have to deal with my addiction on vacation :P

let me guess, you're in mainland euroupe too? guessing their euroupe server fell appart :P or one of them.

ALot of people seem to be having problems recently...i've been fine, well i lie, i've been experiencing a little more lag that i normaly do, but it aint stopping me from playing

i hope the people with problems get it sorted out as soon as

bunyip.png

I just did System Restore and restored my computer to April the 3rd... now it's fine... stupid computers! :roll:

i can't do that :( i'll loose a ton of stuff worth while :S

anyway, plp, that lagg would be beacuse they're working with different servers because they needed "more space" I'm guessing it's to do with player owned houses or farming.

ok i sick of re-typing this so im just gonna copy and paste from now on:

if ure having problems where runescape wont load e.g you get a black screen what u need to do is right-click on the two flashing screens which will appear in ure taskbar (bottom right) and then go through this menu and click on repair. After this is done it should work, if not their is a page in the runescape forums you can check out

:D :D :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D