Soldier front?

Joes_So_Cool

Hey, this is just for those of you that play soldier front - I've got a question, well a story, and there will be a question in it.

Basically, since I don't have my own credit card my mom or dad lets me use one of theirs, I'll give them 20 dollars in cash and they'll let me spend 20 dollars online with their credit card or however much it is, that's not the problem.

Two days ago I bought 300 g-coins, spend them all. I got the new character, the AWP sniper, a holster, and various other things (power host, colored codename) and basically all of them have run out. I'm now trying to buy 150 more g-coins so I can buy the g3a3 machine gun for close range combat instead of having to no scope with the AWP and get killed. When I try to use a credit card now it says I can't, is this just because it's a different credit card? Like my mom had a visa gift card one of her students gave her for a Christmas present (shes a teacher) and it had 25 dollars on it, and instead of going out to her car to get her purse and get out the credit card, she wanted me to just use the gift card, So I fill out everything but something goes wrong!

ijji has cancelled your order. Your credit card was not charged.

* Reason: Other (describe below)

* Comments from ijji:"ErrorCode=-31;The error occurred because you used the different ID before or someone is using the same ID.. id=__tumma,idno=8760511,ip=24.62.204.80,sess=170,sessdt=20081111104251,sid=P2817522"

I'm trying to find out what that means, so if anyone here plays soldier front and can help me out, please do! My msn is [email protected] so you can either post here, add me on MSN or even PM me.

Hope to get a response soon.. Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.