Crafting Silver.

odesa

What's the best thing to make to recover some cost with silver? If I make holy symbols, where can I sell them (as I'll have thousands)?

Would it be a good idea to make silver bolts and kill vyrewatchs for their corpse? I have never done that, but I'd get crafting and fletching xp, and then the oppourtunity to train range and make money and prayer xp off burning the corpses.

Odesa_Tahra.png

you might try tiaras. then if you have some talismans you can get some rc xp. Also, I think you can use tiaras as junk if you want to do trades like that.

Otherwise they might sell on ge (do people still alch em?) or sell em to a general store i guess..

35b9enp.jpg

I think I will go with tiaras. I am slowly coming to grips the higher I level and the more work I do the more money that is lost to continue leveling. I'll put 4k of them on the GE when I finish making them and just let it be a slow trickle of money. They sell for like 90 gp, so that's like 90 gp loss off the ore which I paid 180 for, but at least I got a smithing level out of all the smelting. My next investment I'm dreading is a dragon axe.

Odesa_Tahra.png

When making a water tiara, do y ou need a talisman for each tiara? If not then I could make loads of money this way. I could make 37.8k off each trip. 5.6 m total!

Yes, you do.

1 Inv: 14 tiaras + 14 tallies = 14 enchanted tiaras

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

You can consider buying 7-8 silver ores/bars for every water tiara you sold, this should balance out the cost.

Usually I buy 24 silver ores, craft all into tiara, then make 3 of them water tiara. I ended up making tiny profit that way (I buy water tally from Great Orb)--I get smithing, crafting, and runecrafting exp that way.

I know this is slow, but that is pretty efficient to me.

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping