How to do Manage Thy Kingdom?

DarkX99

I've never done MTK before and I heard it was profitable.

I have very little knowledge on how to do it and I was wondering if someone could point me to a guide of some sort.

If there isn't a guide, could someone post a mini-guide or like a how-to-do it? (with profit maximized) ::'

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

I looked around and found out that the best allocation for workers is to place 10 on Swords/Tunas and 5 on Flax.

Now, I know you have to put money in coffers and the money depletes over time.

What is the best amount of money to place in the coffers and how often should I check them?

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

The best amount of money to put in is probably on the website. However, the Kingdom takes 10% of the coffers each day, maxing at 75k, I believe. So it would be best to have at least 750K in there. The more you put in the less often you have to check for max profit. I check when I feel like it, but it would be best to do it every third day or so. Having unlocked the Fairy Rings really helps.

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.

The best amount of money to put in is probably on the website. However, the Kingdom takes 10% of the coffers each day, maxing at 75k, I believe. So it would be best to have at least 750K in there. The more you put in the less often you have to check for max profit. I check when I feel like it, but it would be best to do it every third day or so. Having unlocked the Fairy Rings really helps.

Ok, I appreciate the help/ ::'

But, I have one more question:

Every time I check for the materials they collected, should I also get my approval up?

If so, how long does it take?

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

You should get your approval up before you collect your resource. I think it gives you more, and, if it doesn't, the coal rocks are on the way in from the Fairy Ring. It would take a different amount of time depending on your mining level. For me to get 94% - 100%(like 7.5 or so rocks) takes around 5 minutes, if I'm not really concentrating.

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.