need help with new quest!!

trucky

am stuck in khazard dungeon there u put the right rune in

ive done that and the trap is done on the door, but i cant open it cuz its something wrong with my waight, and when i search it, it says it didnt find anything unusual,

and i wear boots if lightness and spottier cape.

what is wrong? need reply fast!! :ohnoes:

You need to have the same weight as is the number on that thermomether(sp).

If your weight is lower than that number, you need to pick up some weights to equalise it.

If the number is lower than weight, you need to use weights with the statue upstairs(statue of a man holding a giant book), to equalise weight and number.

If you have 50kg weight and the thermometre says 41, you will need to pick up 1 weight for 5kg and two for 2kg and take them upstairs and use them with the statue. 50 = 41 + 1×5 + 2×2

Hope that helped.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Oh, another thing. If you have 0kg, you can't enter the room. Not sure if you can with negative weight..

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Oh, another thing. If you have 0kg, you can't enter the room. Not sure if you can with negative weight..

Probably not cause there's no negative weight thingies lying around on the pile.

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

Get the measure on the thermometer downstairs and subtract your weight, the difference is what you will need to place on statue. So get twice the amount you need because your weight will drop when you place weights on the statue.

The dial also indicates the number of weights u can use, if you get it wrong the number of weights you can use reduces by one.

For example if the thermometer says 29 and you weigh 40 the difference is 11. So you need 22 total in weights, the number 3 on the dial means you need to put a 1kg and 2 by 5 kg weights on the statue.