Question about spicy stew boosts

Guthorm

How much stats do they actually boost?

Also does it matter what kind and how much spice you put into the spice? does putting in 2 brown spice and 1 red spice have the same effect of putting in 2 orange spice and 1 brown spice? Is just an example but does it matter or do I just add the same amount of spice and hoping it will boost the stats I need?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

"For special (members) Spicy Stew you need to complete the "Evil Dave : Evil stew" part of the Recipe For Disaster quest. You first need a normal stew, then you can add spices to it. Various combinations will boost some of your stats. The boosts are random, but Jagex has announced that there is a correlation between colours and affected skills (listed below, with a roughly descriptive label devised for each group). You can only use up to 3 doses of any one colour, but you can use as many colours as you like. The stat effect will be plus or minus two times the number of spice doses used. If you add 2 red and 3 brown (a total of 5 doses), the stat effect may be anywhere from -4 to +4 in a red skill, and/or -6 to +6 in a brown skill.

red (combat): Attack, Defence, Ranged, Strength, and Magic

orange (skillcraft): Construction, Cooking, Crafting, Fletching, Runecrafting, and Smithing

yellow (self-improvement): Agility, Prayer, Slayer, Thieving, and Hunter

brown (gathering): Farming, Fishing, Firemaking, Herblore, Mining, and Woodcutting "

Taken from tip.it cooking guide :)

doomdfence.png

Oh thanks I didn't think tif cooking guide would be so complete. :lol:

Looks like I need to get a cat and start catching rats. #-o

Is it possible to buy them?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.