quick cannon question?

StrayArrowz

ok so i dont use a cannon at all altho i have 91 range so this may sound like a nooby question. i was doing slayer when i got a 116 kaphite assignment. i had heard that cannoning soldiers was the fastest way of doing this assignment so i gave it a try. i was about done with the assignment when by cannon disappeared and i got a message stating "your cannon has degraded" or something like that? i did some research but found nothing on the happening. i even read guides about cannoning the soldiers and it said nothing either... i'm confused as to why it happened. any ideas?

Thanks.

Well, that sucks... you have to buy another one. The degrading happens every 400 or so shots if you don't pick up and reset your cannon. Try reading the Ranged Guide on the main site(look at the sub topic Cannons).

False. You can go back to the person who sells cannon to get a replacement one, free of charge.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

ok so i dont use a cannon at all altho i have 91 range so this may sound like a nooby question. i was doing slayer when i got a 116 kaphite assignment. i had heard that cannoning soldiers was the fastest way of doing this assignment so i gave it a try. i was about done with the assignment when by cannon disappeared and i got a message stating "your cannon has degraded" or something like that? i did some research but found nothing on the happening. i even read guides about cannoning the soldiers and it said nothing either... i'm confused as to why it happened. any ideas?

Thanks.

U have to talk to the guy by monastry. the dwarf who sells cannons

Just remember to pick it up and set back down every 300 shots ish. i do it at 200-300

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

It does flash up a warning before it degrades. I've missed it a few times.

You can get a replacement, for free, from the Dwarf who sold it to you. (Dwarven Mine, upstairs, Eastern door). Just annoying having to trawl back across the map.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!