II. Goals

III. Achievements

IV. Bank

V. Statistics

VI. Pictures

VII. Strategies

VIII. Conclusion

I. Introduction

[hide=]Greetings! I am Gustavo. My 'RSN' is Genius497. I have been playing for about two-or-so years. I really enjoy playing the game, it's quite fun. I love setting goals and making challenges for myself. I currently have two 99's, Attack and Strength. I love the capes :) I have only about 10m, but if I sold all my items, I'd probably come out to 15m. I have reached TzTokJad, but he's hard, and I can't kill him (for know... :mrgreen: ) I enjoy coding and such. I currently run a MacBook. It's amazing. Except for the battery life, it annoys me. Argh. I love music. I really do. I play a good number of instruments. I play the Piano, the Guitar, the Drums, the Saxophone, the Ocarina, and the Quattro (an old Venezuelan guitar-type instrument). Speaking of which, I'm Venezuelan. I'm pretty patriotic. Anywayz, I might update this later, but for now, read on.[/hide]

II. Goals

[hide=]I've made the point clear, I like setting goals for myself. Hence, here's my goals section.

Defence - 94/94/99

Hitpoints - 97/97/99

Ranged - 91/91/95

Magic - 85/85/90

Prayer - 72/72/80

Cooking - 73/73/80

Woodcutting - 77/77/80

Fletching - 76/76/85

Fishing - 71/71/76

Firemaking - 71/71/75

Crafting - 62/62/75

Smithing - 55/55/85

Mining - 63/63/70

Herblore - 52/52/70

Agility - 61/61/70

Thieving - 57/57/75

Slayer - 70/70/85

Farming - 51/51/99

Runecraft - 53/53/70

Hunter - 83/83/99

Construction - 50/50/70

Summoning - 53/53/75

I will try my best to go on with all of the goals at once. However, I usually tend to stick with one skill at a time. If you couldn't tell already, I am going for all skills 70+ :) I have all skills 50+ right now, but I hope that I can complete these goals. Wish me luck![/hide]

III. Achievements

[hide=]I apologize but I do not have screenshots of my two 99's being achieved :| It's because, this is my new computer, since my other one crashed. ALL of my old screenshots, videos, files, wallpapers, etc. were deleted. I got over it a while ago. Anyway, I still have the date and the # I was.

attackcapecombined.gif- #27,613 - 12.19.07

strengthcapecombined.gif - #16,591 - 3.17.08 (St. Patricks Day :D )

Those are my two best Achievements, so far. I will post any more nice, awesome things that I do in RuneScape on this page (i.e. new combat level, new total level ending in 00, etc.)[/hide]

IV. Bank

[hide=]If anyone knows a good way to screencapture banks on Macs, please tell me. Until then, wait for me :D[/hide]

V. Statistics

[hide=]Stats at the Beginning of this Blog

- 99 Attack - 94 Defence - 99 Strength - 97 Hitpoints - 91 Ranged - 72 Prayer - 85 Magic -

- 73 Cooking - 77 Woodcutting - 76 Fletching - 71 Fishing - 71 Firemaking -

- 62 Crafting - 55 Smithing - 63 Mining - 52 Herblore - 61 Agility - 57 Thieving - 70 Slayer -

- 51 Farming - 53 Runecrafting - 83 Hunter - 50 Construction - 53 Summoning -

My Current Stats

Genius497.png

Look how much my stats have improved :D[/hide]

VI. Pictures

[hide=]Ehh. Read my sections above. They explain why this section is so blank at the moment :([/hide]

VII. Strategies

[hide=]Since I have not started to go for a goal as of yet, I don't have any strategies.

JUST KIDDING!

I am currently going for 99 Hitpoitns. My strategy is to get 98 Hitpoints through a little bit of Pest Control and Slaying. Then, to get the 99, I will do half of it in the Fight Caves, and the other half Slaying + Pest Control. That is my strategy to complete my current goal.[/hide]

VIII. Conclusion

[hide=]In conclusion, I really hope that you guys keep up with my blog. I hope it's exciting for you guys to read. I will try my best to keep on updating the blog with new photos, goals, achievements, strategies, etc. I also hope to fit a video or two in their ::'

Thanks, and keep on rockin'![/hide]

~Gustavo, TheGenius, Genius497.

Genius497.png

Genius497.png

Genius497.png

Let's go for a third.

Ehh, hopefully. If I can find long periods of time to play. I will definently get 98 this weekend. 1.2m xp from there, however, might take a while.

Oh, RuneScape.

And, as for the double post: I live up to my name.

Genius497.png

Genius497.png

Genius497.png

Let's go for a third.

I'm tempted to post on the "." thread "Great job genius." :D

Be my guest :) The only reason my username is 'TheGenius' is because, well, my RSN is Genius497. But I feel pretty stupid.

I should've made it: 'TheGeniusWhenItComesToMathAndScience' or 'GeniusAtEverythingElse'. Oh well, too late #-o

I really hate that double post. It should leave, save me the embarrassment :oops: .

BigD: I don't know, I tend to get enjoyment out of reading the long blogs. But, yes, pictures do help. They interact me and such. As for my pictures, mine are all gone. The only pictures that are *going* to be put up are the ones that I will have done on this new computer...

P.S. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TAKE DECENT BANK PICS ON MACS?

Genius497.png

Genius497.png

Genius497.png

Let's go for a third.

That helped. I mean the sort of thing that SwiftKit does. It knows where the bank is. And it works for stats, also.

And, no, I was not owned, because Dells are worthless pieces of malfunctioning junk. If you don't wanna get a Mac, your next best bet is, well, an HP or an Alienware. They're decent. Macs run Windows better than computers that are supposed to run Windows run Windows. If that made any sense.

Genius497.png

Genius497.png

Genius497.png

Let's go for a third.

That helped. I mean the sort of thing that SwiftKit does. It knows where the bank is. And it works for stats, also.

And, no, I was not owned, because Dells are worthless pieces of malfunctioning junk. If you don't wanna get a Mac, your next best bet is, well, an HP or an Alienware. They're decent. Macs run Windows better than computers that are supposed to run Windows run Windows. If that made any sense.

http://www.howiesfunware.com/

On the left, click "Misc. Software" and then download "Howie's Quick Screen Capture Tool." Lemme know how it works. (I use SwiftKit, which has really handy screenshot tools.)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

On the left, click "Misc. Software" and then download "Howie's Quick Screen Capture Tool." Lemme know how it works. (I use SwiftKit, which has really handy screenshot tools.)

*Ahem*, on a MAC.

Genius497.png

Genius497.png

Genius497.png

Let's go for a third.

*Ahem*, on a MAC.

You can't download programs on a Mac? :?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif