While Guthis Sleeps, stuck on step 36

ShaqAttaq

I've gotten this far in a breeze and now I'm supposed to show my sketch to "Idria" but I can't find her anywhere. Earlier in the quest she was in the Seer's pub but now she isn't, I've looked several While Guthix Sleeps guides and none of them say where Idria is when you need to show her the sketch.

What am I doing wrong? :wall:

Check in Falador castle. Just inside the east side of castle, should be in a room where there is a jail cell.

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Also, she didn't move around for me in quest, she was always in same place. Might have gotten stuck in another part of castle nearby. Hope this helps. ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Ok this is weird, I just went back to the jail cell room for maybe the 15th time (kept checking back between the pub and that room) talked to everyone again, nothing different they all told me to go speak to Idria. I look away from the screen for a fraction of a second and when I look back the man dressed in black with a mustache is gone and replaced by Idria.

I have no idea wtf is going on but I guess I can't complain.