White Lily

Krampell

Ok, I havnt seen a thread about this flower that was released yesterday so i'll just post what I got so far.

You get them from the farmer in Fally park. The one that you exchange Mole claws/skin for birds nest. If you wear your Falador Shield 3 when exchanging the items, you get this special White Lily seed. When fully grown it gives protection to all crops around it.

Xp for planting it: 50 without Falador Shield at fally patch. 55 With the shield att fally patch.

Time to fully grown: I think around 45 minutes.

Xp for harvesting it: 275 with Falador Shield.

Post away :P

We have draft info and a pic of the seed but did not have the xp, so thanks!! Would love a confirm on the xp just to be sure. (a pointer to another user's forum post would be fine.)

Time for flowers to grow is usually 15 minutes, so 45 would be pretty long.

We have no info on the flower when picked. If someone has a pic of the white lily (PNG of course), that would be AWESOME.

[EDIT]

Thanks Krampell for posting, I've entered your info in the hidden record and we'll get this released as soon as we can confirm! <3:

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

They are only obtained through trading wyson mole skin, it's 1 seed per skin.

They give you 50 exp when planted, take around 2 hours for the flowers to grow.

Take 52 farming and protect all allotment crops in the surrounding area from disease.

The flowers turn to ash when you pick them.

They give 300 exp for picking them.

[crew edit: merge from other forum]

Life is as pointless as this signature...

sig.jpg

2imak3l.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.