Yup, Barbarian Fishing again, yawn.......................

Wahsac

OK, since my last post on Barbarian fishing I been doing loads of Barbarian fishing.

Not to show off but my fishing XP is a little over 19mil, just so you know my level.

Doing Barbarian fishing, I have the knife bottom right corner, I arrange the fish around the knife as I am fishing for faster cutting, no matter how hard I concentrate, no matter if I do single clicking to cut or the double clicking method I can only average 40 to 44k top XP. I could'nt even get near 50k at Barbarian doing fish and drop for an hour.......

I would love to see somebody do the 50k plus thing and keep it up for several hours, because it is over several hours that counts, not a one off hard hit for one hour.

Plus, there is a faster Trout/Salmon spot than Shilo if you just want XP and a little GP.

So what's your question?

Yes, sorry, it is more an observation into how they get the 50k plus XP at Barbarian fishing..

I would like to see some stats that ring true on how many people have done 50k plus consistantly hour after hour at Barbarian fishing.

hi my fishing lvl is 94 and i manage to get 52k xp/hr , well i didnt train all the way through barbarian fishing (fly fishing via dropping a lot in f2p)

my knife is also at the bottom right corner, the other 3 spaces in the same line i arranged to get the same type of fish, above another one and the diagonal of the knife another type...

hope you understand it.. :D

this is how it looks...

B C

A A A K

]Gonalo40.png

hi my fishing lvl is 94 and i manage to get 52k xp/hr , well i didnt train all the way through barbarian fishing (fly fishing via dropping a lot in f2p)

my knife is also at the bottom right corner, the other 3 spaces in the same line i arranged to get the same type of fish, above another one and the diagonal of the knife another type...

hope you understand it.. :D

this is how it looks...

B C

A A A K

Yup, its how I set mine.

I know how it looks and I know how to do it, my observation is that going at it for an hour I can only manage 40k to 44k tops XP.

Can you manage to get 52k XP hour after hour, not just by doing one hard fast slog for one hour going as fast as you can.

People seem to do a skill hard for an hour as fast as they can, then post, "Hey I can get 60xp an hour at that", a figure I have seen posted for Barbarian fishing.

If people time a skill for an hour they should do an average over several hours to get a more accurate figure, so as to not to get peoples hopes up.

Prehaps those who are getting 5k more exp per hour are using mousekeys efficiently? That can make a small diffrence in powertraining. Other things that can boost your exp/hour include maxing your mouse sensitivity and making sure the detail level doesn't cause a small lag. When HD first came out and I played everything maxed out I had a significant lag when crafting body tiaras with a 2 mbit internet connection reducing my exp/hour by 2-3k.

Rao.png

Prehaps those who are getting 5k more exp per hour are using mousekeys efficiently? That can make a small diffrence in powertraining. Other things that can boost your exp/hour include maxing your mouse sensitivity and making sure the detail level doesn't cause a small lag. When HD first came out and I played everything maxed out I had a significant lag when crafting body tiaras with a 2 mbit internet connection reducing my exp/hour by 2-3k.

The above for the extra 5k sound very reasonable, thanks........